The launch features five high-quality wines from distinctive regions around the world starting at only $6.99
WESTBOROUGH, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ), the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States, recently released five new wines from its exclusive brand, Wellsley Farms®. With prices starting at $6.99, the new wines offer unbeatable value and excellent quality available only at select BJ’s clubs.
“At BJ’s, we pride ourselves on offering unbeatable value and high-quality products,” said Bonnie Volpe, vice president, DMM, beverages, pet and tobacco. “That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new Wellsley Farms wines from some of the finest winemaking regions in the world. Whether it’s a special occasion or a quiet night at home, BJ’s shoppers can celebrate every moment with these delicious, incredibly priced new wines.”
With Wellsley Farms wines, shoppers can taste the world without leaving their home – or breaking their budget. The new wines from Wellsley Farms include:
- Wellsley Farms Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina: Estate-grown and bottled at top vineyards in the winemaking region of Mendoza, the Wellsley FarmsMalbec Gran Seleccion is made with grapes handpicked at the highest elevations.
- Wellsley Farms Prosecco from Treviso, Italy: The Wellsley FarmsProsecco DOC Treviso Extra Dry is made from Glera grapes using natural fermentation in the northern Italian town of Treviso. Its fruity bouquet has notes of Golden Delicious apples, bananas and peaches.
- Wellsley Farms Pinot Grigio from Venezie, Italy: Estate-bottled in the Venezie winegrowing region of Northern Italy, the Wellsley FarmsPinot Grigio Delle Venezie boasts a delicate, fruity bouquet that will ripen beautifully over time.
- Wellsley Farms Cabernet Sauvignon from California: Made from select grapes grown on 25-year-old vines, the Wellsley FarmsCabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles, California highlights the best of central California’s coastal wine-growing region. Wellsley Farms Cabernet Sauvignon is delightfully balanced with a core of black currant and a smooth finish.
- Wellsley Farms Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand: Selected from New Zealand’s famed Marlborough wine region, the Wellsley FarmsSauvignon Blanc displays the best of the varietals’ characteristics with generous tropical fruit flavors, balanced acidity and a clean finish.
BJ’s incredible value and selection doesn’t stop at wine. Members can shop everything they need to enjoy their Wellsley Farms wines and create the perfect pairing, including:
- Wellsley Farms Whole Boneless Pork Loin, everyday low price. Available in-Club and with same-day grocery delivery.
- Wellsley Farms Asparagus, everyday low price. Available in-Club and with same-day grocery delivery.
- Wellsley Farms Signature Cheese Sampler, $9.99. Available in-Club and with same-day grocery delivery.
- Wellsley Farms Entertainment Crackers, 4 pk., $7.99. Available in-Club and with same-day grocery delivery.
- Chinet 9-Oz. Crystal Cups, 100 ct., $8.99. Available in-Club and on BJs.com.
- Frigidaire Thermoelectric 12-Bottle Wine Cooler, $129.99. Available in-Club and on BJs.com.
Shoppers can visit BJs.com/locations to find a club near them that carries beer and wine, including the new Wellsley Farms wine selection. Beer, wine and liquor are only available at select BJ’s clubs.
About BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ’s is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 216 clubs and 138 BJ’s Gas® locations in 16 states.
The Company’s common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BJ).
JHardin@bjs.com | 774-512-6978
KHouston@bjs.com | 774-512-5086